Neill Buck & Associates Company Profile
Since its establishment in 1997 Neill Buck and Associates Pty Ltd has assisted several hundred corporate, association and government clients on compliance and corporate risk issues, governance and complaints corporate ethics and assisted in the settlement of a large number of commercial disputes and is now recognised as one of the leading independent companies in its field.
The company has provided compliance services to several hundred organisations in hundreds of sectors.
In addition the company has trained thousands of directors, senior executives and managers from all sectors.
- Corporate and regulatory risk, governance, compliance and complaint systems including integration of systems;
- Compliance and governance reviews/audits for Trade Practices, Financial Services Regulations and Corporations Law, ISO9000, Environment, OH&S, Privacy, company systems and other legal and regulatory compliance; GST pricing and representations;
- Board systems and high level controls and risk frameworks
- Integration of compliance systems under AS3806;
- Privacy Compliance Systems;
- Benchmarking systems and processes against standards and best practice;
- Corporate and systems investigations ï¿½ post event investigations;
- Risk assessment and management;
- Regulator support and system improvement
- Due diligence and corporate governance systems;
- Compliance and other hypotheticals and simulations;
- Specialised customer expectation and critical control point analysis;
- Organisation Capacity Reviews and system checks for FSRA;
- Litigation support and regulator relationship management;
- Crisis management and recovery including simulations;
- Mediation and company dispute resolution systems;
- Complaint handling and dispute resolution systems;
- Corporate Codes of Conduct and Ethics;
- Corporate and high level Mystery Shopping;
- Facilitation of board and strategy workshops for directors and executives.