Goodgovernance - Strategy
- Developing Board strategy;
- Conducting strategy workshops;
- Reviewing strategy process;
- Specific Board presentations on Governance Risk and Compliance.
Goodgovernance - Critical Control Point Risk Analysis
- Governance risk assessment identifying the critical control points for governance and organisational capacity in an organisation and the current understanding and treatment of the risks;
Goodgovernance - Audit
- An assessment of any Governance program against agreed standards or regulators requirements. Available at any time and generally offered annually.
For more information about toolkits tailored for your organisation, contact us
- to satisfy the requirements of the Board, shareholders, or other stakeholders;
- to satisfy other requirements of audit or parliamentary oversight;
- to meet needs of directors duties or directors duties and corporate governance;
- to anticipate or meet parties requirements for floats or mergers, MBOs or capital raising